Don’t be afraid of Facebook!
We all know it can be a bit scary to login with Facebook on some sites, but Let’s Go is not one of them! By logging into Facebook on the Site, we will pull basic profile information as requested in the Facebook permissions popup. To make your user experience better, letsgo.com store this information on our site and use it to propagate other sections of your profile. We don’t want you to have to spend your time on Let’s Go filling out redundant information. In keeping with our strict rules on privacy, we are committed to never selling, distributing, or violating any of the information we retrieve from your Facebook. We will never make random posts on your friends’ walls, send annoying spam messages, or impersonate you on Facebook. We take as much pride in keeping your data secure as we do in creating the best travel content for students.
Enhancing your Advertisements
Like all media sites, letsgo.com contains various advertisements served by the leaders in travel marketing. While we understand that ads can be annoying, we want to make them as useful to you as possible. To customize our site to your preferences, we collect Non-PII, such as IP addresses and web site usage information, from you when you visit the Site, using cookies and other technologies.
You can set the browser on your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third-party cookies, or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features on our Site.
How we use your PII
We may use your PII for the purposes for which you specifically provided it via the Site including, without limitation, enabling Let's Go, Inc. to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests. In addition, Let's Go, Inc. may use your PII to:
- Send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- Notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- Contact you with information from Let's Go, Inc. and third parties that we believe will be of interest to you.
- Enhance or develop features, products, and services for the Site.
- Provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about you, our website user base and usage patterns.
- Personalize the content and advertising that you and others see on our Site.
- Allow third parties to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
- Share your PII with Let's Go, Inc. affiliated companies and businesses, business partners, vendors and other third parties, including via license, rental and/or sale.
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- In connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
Integrating PII with Non-PII. We may combine the PII and Non-PII that we collect from you on the Site with other information that you provide to us in connection with your use of other products and services, and/or information we collect from third parties, and we reserve the right to license, rent, sell or otherwise use such combined information.
We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. Let's Go, Inc. cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information.
When an individual chooses to post information that will be publicly disclosed, he or she is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under any data protection laws for User posted information.
Giving you a choice!
Because privacy is so important, we want to give you a choice about how you share your data.
Cookie Opt Out. To visit the Let's Go, Inc. opt out, go to http://privacy.travoramedia.com/optout
To visit the Atlas (Microsoft Advertising) opt out, go to http://www.atlassolutions.com/optout.aspx.
To opt-out of other cookies, or if you would like more information about this practice, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative, an organization championing consumer privacy and establishing advertising standards, at this URL: http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
PII Opt-Out. To opt out of our use of your PII, you may (a) click the appropriate "Opt Out" link in any applicable e-mail communication or newsletter and complete the opt-out process online or (b) visit http://travelad.listrak.com.
E-mails that are sent to you as a result of you performing a business transaction with us or requesting specific information from the Site are not subject to an Opt Out process. If you have any suggestions on how to improve these e-mails, please use the Contact Us functionality on the applicable Site.
How to Contact Us